Home » , » Wedding: Andy + Shari

Wedding: Andy + Shari

What more can you ask for, when this two lovely people came from different parts of the world and decided to become as one. We knew this will be very memorable day to be, and the very seconds they joined hands we knew they will lived happily ever after.




 
 
 
 
 
 


From the groom... It was a brisk and beautiful October day. From the moment I woke up, it was like the birds were singing "here comes the bride". I was nervous, but excited at the same time. Could this day finally be here, or when your pinch me, will it all be a dream? No time to think about that, I had work to do. First I was off to the tailor to be fitted for my Gucci tuxedo (nothing but the very best, after all it was my big day, right!?). Then I entered the church, and before my eyes stood the most beautiful creature on God's green earth. Her name was Shari, and she was the one I has spent my whole life searching for. Luckily my father was performing the ceremony, which really helped to ease my stress (Love ya, papa!). Of course not everything could be like a fairy-tale because this is real life, and if I could do it all over again I would have tried to lose weight before my pictures. But how can I complain when here we are six years later, and our marriage is stronger than ever. I owe it all to my soulmate. She has stuck by me through good times and bad, and our commitment to each other has grown stronger over these years. Some things really do get better with time.




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics.....you both look SO nice...LOVE your gown....and glad Verne got to see it.....I couldn't remember if he did. Everything is gorgeous....just like out of a fairy tale. Thanks for sharing! Jo Ann <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jo Ann glad you like it :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete