Home » » Family and friends arrange a wedding surprise

Family and friends arrange a wedding surprise



Surprises surprises, a brilliant addition to the wedding with a grand show by the husband and the father of the bride this is highly recommended to the future groom searching for surprises for his bride.


What they said about this video:

YamiMirai- This was beautiful. Vanessa's a really lucky lady. :D
delicatemelody- Beautiful!
sueJ1903- Love it, love it, love it!!
riboharibo- Good on you for having the courage and confidence in the 1 you love for doing this!!
W1AB -This is certainly one of the best videos I have ever seen on YouTube -- and I surf YouTube a lot (I'm retired). BRAVO to the whole troupe!
martylovkiko- it was just wonderful :)
manzveibil- That's so freakin' amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hslevin- Wow. I can't believe I'm just seeing this for the first time -- incredible!! Lucky lady!!
You two make a beautiful couple. :)
waynedewho- To love someone THIS much makes me believe that you CAN love someone just as much as doing something you love doing.
flyflh- Spectacular!
maxulyses - ive seen this like, ten times already haha i cant get enough
MissLunaSoleil777- I so totaly love this video!!!!! Superb surprise!!!
geehop11- This is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen
footgirlhaha- This is definitely one of the qualifications for the man who wants to marry me.
This is so sweet and wonderful! :)
And I love Chris Jackson
TDayspringFOH- Beautiful, just beautiful ...absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! :-)


For more videos of this owner check his youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/usnavi

0 comments:

Post a Comment